UPDATE: The Records Team is currently limiting their time in the office fulfilling paper records requests. All paper records requests will be fulfilled as quickly as possible. Should there be any questions or a need to arrange a time commitment to obtain records based on the team's limited in office time, contact Jeremy Engleman (firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Berkeley Regional Services (BRS) Records Management Team provides a variety of support to the Berkeley campus. They handle:
- Employment verification requests (for current, previous, Government background checks or temporary agency employees)
- Service Award processing
- Seniority points calculations
- Subpoena requests (court orders)
- Personnel files record management
- I-9 audits
- Unemployment Insurance Claims (EDD claims)
- Union deductions
- W-4 updates.
If you are a current Berkeley employee, here is how to submit your service request to the BRS Records Management Team:
- Open/create an HR Service Hub request/ticket at: https://berkeley.service-now.com/HRServiceHub
- Select the option, "Employee Changes"
- Select "Employment Records"
- Complete all questions, including the specifics of your request and attach any corresponding documents and select "Submit"
If you are a non-Berkeley employee or outside vendor/company, submit your request by:
- Sending an email to: email@example.com
Please note:Additionally, any COVID-19-related Leave Requests forms/paperwork should be routed directly to the Benefits and Leaves Team in Berkeley's People & Culture division.