The Records Management Team provides a variety of support to the Berkeley campus. They handle:
- Employment verification requests (for current, previous, Government background checks or temporary agency employees)
- Service Award processing
- Seniority points calculations
- Subpoena requests (court orders)
- Personnel files record management
- I-9 audits
- Unemployment Insurance Claims (EDD claims)
- Union deductions
- W-4 updates.
If you are a current Berkeley employee, here is how to submit your service request to the Records Management Team:
- Open/create an HR Service Hub request/ticket at: https://berkeley.service-now.com/HRServiceHub
- Select the option, "Employee Changes"
- Select "Employment Records"
- Complete all questions, including the specifics of your request and attach any corresponding documents and select "Submit"
If you are a non-Berkeley employee or outside vendor/company, submit your request by:
- Sending an email to: email@example.com
Please note:Additionally, any COVID-19-related Leave Requests forms/paperwork should be routed directly to the Benefits and Leaves Team in Berkeley's People & Culture division.