Berkeley Regional Services (BRS) has just learned that the UC Berkeley UCPath Operations Team has scheduled three (3) upcoming Fall Update sessions to help people better understand the UCPath structure and leadership.
Specifically, these sessions will cover:
- What the UCPath Operations support channels look like and how escalations work
- What the Operations team and others are doing to improve the UCPath experience
- Specifics about working with Position Management across campus
- What leaders can do to help ensure transactions are processed timely and efficiently for Berkeley employees
Please join one of the following sessions - no registration required:
- December 6, 1-2PM, Sibley Auditorium (add to bCal)
- December 17, 9:30-10:30AM, 290 Hearst Mining (add to bCal)
- January 7, 2020, 2-3PM, Sibley Auditorium (add to bCal)
For those who may have missed a session, the presentation slides are available.