There are many additional resources and checklists for new UC Berkeley employees to take advantage of — they can be found at the links below.
Note: Campus departments/units still need to provide their newly hired employees with information about local policies and procedures, building access, timesheets, emergency plans, etc.
Depending on a new employee's role at UC Berkeley, check out these Follow-up Resources and Checklists:
- For career or limited new employees, look here.
- For new student employees, look here.
- New graduate student employees should look here.
- For new Postdoctoral Scholars, look here.
- Visiting Student Researcher and/or a Visiting Scholars should look here.
- Volunteer employee should look here.
For more comprehensive information about resources for new UC Berkeley employees, review the Employee Experience page on the Berkeley Human Resources website.
Visit the CalTime website for information about Berkeley’s timekeeping system.