Berkeley Regional Services (BRS) provides advice and counsel on other HR-related topics such as:
Advisory and Employee Relations Support - Please contact your designated BRS HR/Academic Personnel Support Business Partner (HR/APS BP) for assistance. Or, simply open a service request/ticket via the HR Service Hub and it will be routed to the applicable regional HR team.
Compensation - Your HR/APS Business Partner can also assist with these compensation-related services:
- Assisting with job description development.
- Coordinating job description classifications and reclassification requests.
- Preparing reports and documents needed to make informed decisions regarding salary setting and salary adjustments.
- Coordinating the performance-based award process (in conjunction with performance management).
- Coordinating recognition awards (STAR) payments and any other additional payments.
Note: Compensation at HR is not related to the UC Berkeley Worker's Compensation program. For questions related to Workers Compensation, please visit University Health Services.